I found this journal entry and thought I would share it, it makes me sad to read it again...
May 4, 2007
Well, it’s my birthday. I am now 29 and I can’t help but feel depressed. Here goes one more birthday that I still don’t have a child or even pregnant for that matter. When I really sit on that it can eat me up. I am also expecting my period to start soon. It sure would have been nice to see a positive today when I took a pregnancy test. I get to where I just expect failure and disappointment. I’m used to it. It’s been 2 years and 5 months. Going on 2 ½. If I don’t get pregnant within 3 months I will turn 30 next year and still have no child. I don’t know what else to say. I’m just tired of feeling this way. Month after month has turned into year after year. Who would have thought? Why me? Why like this? Why now? When will it be over??????
Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.
Psalm 27:13
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Shana - I wanted to thank you for sharing this. It seems like all the hurts you have been through, I have been there or are currently there. I know I do have a child, so it is different, but I still feel the hurts of trying to get pregnant and now trying again. You have given me peace and hope and great insight as to how to deal with this infertility. Thank you so much, you will never know!
Meredith
Thank you for allowing me to read about how you are feeling and what you are going through.
I love you and want to keep praying for you.
Post a Comment