
This has been an amazing book for me. I highly recommend it. It has 60 short 2 page devotions that talk about all different aspects of infertility. Like: forgiving someone who has had an abortion, learning to love life, envy of other mothers, running the race and not giving up, bracing for another disappointment, learning infertility jargon, guarding your heart and mouth, dealing with past regrets, releasing infertility to God, redirection, and so on and so on. I have read some of the devotions several times. And at the back of the book, it gives you scripture that helps you deal with different issues like: when you start your period, when your pregnancy test is negative, when you miscarry, when you face a medical procedure... and more. The author really hits home with all aspects of this journey, and it has helped me tremendously. This author speaks at infertility groups all over the US, I would love to hear and meet her one day.



No comments:
Post a Comment