Sunday, February 3, 2008

BAHAMAS







Here are a few fun pictures of our trip to the Bahamas. We had such a good time. We snorkeled, swam with dolphins, and Cody (I was a chicken) snorkeled with sharks. We went to the Atlantis Resort and it was amazing. It was so large it took several days to find the best walking routes to the places we wanted to go. We got lost a lot on the first day. We ate at one of Bobby Flays restaurants and many other awesome restaurants. There were so many amazing tanks full of marine life. I could stare at the sharks, sting rays and other large fish forever. We highly recommend Atlantis. We would definitely go back one day.
We went on the trip for our 4 year anniversary, for our Christmas gift to each other, Valentines gift to each other, and to just get away. It was time for a trip for us and our marriage, to reflect and get refreshed. Cody and I work together but it was so great not to talk about work for a whole week. It was hard to come back.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I thought of you while you were gone - wishing I was there with you. So glad you had fun. I'll call you so you can tell me all about it.

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. The place looks beautiful and I'm jealous you got to swim with the dolphins. Sorry about this afternoon on the phone...I'll call you sometime soon when everyone is quiet and I'm not frazzled.