"A Journey has a beginning and an end. It’s purposeful, not pointless. It implies activity, not passivity...Through faith in God, your journey will end with joy, not despair; with hope, rather than doubt; with fullness in the place of emptiness."
Cody and I have been married 5 years and recently adopted Reese Elizabeth who is such a joy in our lives, especially after a long journey of infertility. To read more about our journey go to ohmydaisy.blogspot.com. We also have an awesome Chocolate Labrador, we're active in our church, we love the beaches, outdoors, and hanging out with family and friends.
When the Cradle is Empty: Coping with Infertility by John and Sylvia Van Regenmorter "When it comes to infertility, the metaphor I like best is "journey.” I like it because a journey has a beginning and an end. It’s purposeful, not pointless. It implies activity, not passivity. Your journey will end in its own day and in its own way. I don’t know where yours will take you, but I do know this: Through faith in God, your journey will end with joy, not despair; with hope, rather than doubt; with fullness in the place of emptiness."