I just want to thank everyone for their sweet comments. So many people have been praying for us over these past few years and we appreciate all those prayers, God is definitely blessing us. And not just that but many of you have really been there for me in the hard times and given me the encouragement I needed! And you have no idea how much even a small gesture has meant to me at just the right time!!
Things are still moving along great. We will meet with the birth mother one more time next week. We now have about four weeks left until her due date, which is so so exciting. I don't think I mentioned this last time but we are naming her Reese Elizabeth!!



7 comments:
Love the name! (that's actually the name we want to use if we have another girl...I think Reagan & Reese sound so cute together.)
Beautiful!!
Oh, Shana! I am so excited for you guys! I love the name; it's beautiful. And the letters look great!
I am too excited beyond words for you guys and can't wait to meet little Reece.
Oh Shana...I just can't believe it! Congratulations! I've checked your blog for months waiting to see/hear something, but I never got these 2 updates...something must be up with my feed.
I am just so happy for you guys. We are praying for each visit and for the days to come. How exciting to know that you have just days to go!
We will be praying for Reese's birth mom and for you both, as you wait for this beautiful joy to arrive.
Much love and prayers!
Courtney
Ok, I know this is weird to comment on your blog, but I don't have your email. I just wanted to make sure that you know that I will be the photographer at your placement! I hope that is ok with you and not weird. It is such a small world! I will have to tell you the story of how it all came about....
If it were not for your blog, I would have never met Erica and her friendship has been the sweetest gift ever. The least I can do for you is some pics!
Email me at jwoolley513@me.com
I just got the news from Cindy. Congrats on Reese! I can't wait to meet her! I am praying for her and hoping that her stay in the NICU is short. I know that you must be a nervous wreck, but I am trusting and believing that God is protecting every single aspect of this.
I can't wait to see you!
I was just checking in to see if Reese has been born...and then I see Jenni's comment. I'm assuming that she has and praying that she is ok (since the NICU was mentioned). Just know that I am praying all 3 of you and can't wait to hear all about Reese (and to see pictures of her soon!)
Post a Comment