Sunday, February 8, 2009

Joy and Ani



My good friend Joy and her husband Will moved to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area last year. It was sad to see them leave when we had just gotten to know each other. But recently when Cody and I were in that area of town, we stopped by to visit her and her new baby Ani. After several months of getting to know each other we found out we went to the same college and since we are just one year apart we were at school together for three years and had never known each other. It was crazy and awesome when we found that out. Anyway, her and her husband are awesome people that love the Lord, which is so evident in their lives. Joy, it was so good to see you and Ani(sorry we missed you Will) a couple of months ago. I know we'll get together with yall again soon! We miss you guys!!

2 comments:

joy+will said...

thanks for posting this pic shana!
it was super funny when we figured out the OBU thing - twirp week had to be unique to bison hill. we miss you and cody and are looking forward to seeing you both soon.

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

Hey Shana,
I'm so glad you found my blog. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog as well. I would love to talk with you sometime about this heartbreaking journey that you have been on. I just found out from my doctor that I have some issues that may make it more difficult for me to get pregnant as well. I hope you have a great week and you definitely need to watch Fireproof.