Even though you never wanted
The child that grows in you
I know that you must be afraid
Of what you plan to do
But please before you let them take
This child before it's time
Would you hear what's on this heart of mine?
I am a barren woman
I cannot have a child
I've been a mother only in my dreams
And the child that grows inside of you
Could fill these empty arms
Please give him life
Then bring that child to me
There'll never be a child unwanted
As long as we are here
Your child could have a happy home
And we could dry our tears
I am a barren woman
I cannot have a child
I've been a mother only in my dreams
And the child you plan to throw away
Could fill these empty arms
Please let him live
Then bring that child to me
--Annie Chapman
Lyrics by Annie Chapman and then also by Lorraine Hartsook. See her video:



1 comment:
Hello. Jamie and I have been trying 2 1/2 years. We have unexplained infertility. I have hypothryoidism which I think is most of the reason. We have had 2 IUI's (over a year ago), switched doctors, several rounds of Femara as Clomid didn't work, one miscarriage (4 weeks and we were not doing anything that month as far as fertility) and now we are onto shots. I am not looking forward to it. I am super sensitive to medicine and I acted crazy on progesterone so I can't imagine with the shots. I am already calling adoption agencies but can't decide what to do or if we want to spend 25K. Who knows. How is everything with you? Feel free to reach me at bamagirl1028@hotmail.com as I can't tell when I get new comments on my blog.
Post a Comment