Wednesday, December 3, 2008





I know I haven't written in a while. There hasn't been much going on. But I thought I'd share a great book. What's funny is that I'm really not much of a reader. But I love self help books. Well, I bought this one a long time ago...I pretty much buy any infertility/adoption book that I come across...I like to collect them...that might be kinda sad...anyway, this one is great. She talks about the women in the bible that also went through years of longing for a baby. She really brings in a LOT of scripture. And her encouragement hits right on.


We still don't have any word on any birth mothers. I really hoped for a baby or at least some news of one before the end of the year, so it's disappointing that I still haven't. Knowing God's in control and believing/living it out every minute of the day are two different things. I KNOW God's working even this minute on building us a family, He's working and doing things I can not see. But I have to trust and hang on to that all day long. Especially during the holidays.
Please pray for our miracle to arrive soon and patients and joy in the meantime.

Here are some fun pics my family and I took during Thanksgiving, aren't my nieces just precious!






2 comments:

joy+will said...

tell me that pic of you and cody will be your christmas card!!! it is so great. love you, friend - it was so good to be with you monday. thanks for making the trip!

Carrie said...

You look great in the pics. Love you friend.... I'm praying for your miracle as well.