Friday, November 14, 2008

Tennessee

I got to visit my best friend, Lindsay, in Nashville this past weekend. We've known each other since 6th grade. We had such a good time visiting and hanging out together. She always tells me how beautiful the leaves are this time of year, but I seem to always visit her in the spring time. So this was the first time I got to witness fall time in Tennessee. I couldn't believe how awesome the bright yellows and oranges and reds those trees got. I took so many pictures. I could have driven around town all day just staring at the natural landscape.

I had such a good time, thanks Lindsay for having me come visit your new home, which is so cute. Your boys are the cutest things in the world and so well behaved. Not only are they sweet natured, but you have raised them so well.




1 comment:

Becki Francy said...

Shana -
You do not know me. I found your blog through another friend's blog. My husband and I struggeled with infertility for 3 1/2 years. We decided to adopt and met the perfect birthmother and family. Two weeks before we were to meet her I found out I was pregnant. I see you have struggled, but you have such a strong faith and are holding on to all the right things. I will pray for you. I know exactly how you feel. I am just on the other side. I also have a sister who has THREE adopted children. God will bless you for your faithfulness. Looking back, it is easier to see how we grew than when we were in the midst of the struggles. I will continue to pray.
Becki