There was one thing I wanted to do before the summer was over and that was head out for a one day fun-in-the-sun at Galveston for Daisy's first experience at the beach and because I love the sun. So we finally got it together and went out there this past Monday. It was a great, no cost trip (except renting the purple umbrella's and of course gas and lunch, oh and dinner that night, and for some chocolate candy we got at a great candy store, no make that two candy stores on the Strand...okay we bought a few things). As you can see Cody and Daisy had a ball together, running around in the water, playing ball and freesby, and then cooling off under the shade. Daisy can swim very well and paddle for quite a long time but when I was floating on the blue floaty, she would come to me immediatly to hop on for a rest, and then posed so willfully when I brought out the camera. We laughed so much with her. I didn't know a family animal could be such a joy. Galveston may not be the beauty of all oceans but we had a blast. If you know my husband at all you know that being with him usually always involves laughing...especially when he's with Daisy!!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Galveston
There was one thing I wanted to do before the summer was over and that was head out for a one day fun-in-the-sun at Galveston for Daisy's first experience at the beach and because I love the sun. So we finally got it together and went out there this past Monday. It was a great, no cost trip (except renting the purple umbrella's and of course gas and lunch, oh and dinner that night, and for some chocolate candy we got at a great candy store, no make that two candy stores on the Strand...okay we bought a few things). As you can see Cody and Daisy had a ball together, running around in the water, playing ball and freesby, and then cooling off under the shade. Daisy can swim very well and paddle for quite a long time but when I was floating on the blue floaty, she would come to me immediatly to hop on for a rest, and then posed so willfully when I brought out the camera. We laughed so much with her. I didn't know a family animal could be such a joy. Galveston may not be the beauty of all oceans but we had a blast. If you know my husband at all you know that being with him usually always involves laughing...especially when he's with Daisy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a great day! And how cool to have a great guy and a great dog to enjoy life with. I have always thought it sounded like such a unique and fun thing to have a dog that could go with you to the beach. I hope to meet Daisy some day.
Love, love that you got to go and relax with fun daisy and your hubby in the sun! Looks like a blast!
I LOVE watching you both with Daisy...she is such a sweetheart, and so smart too! I thank God that our pups bring us so much joy--it amazes me, too! So glad you guys had a great day out in the sun! I love those candy stores on the strand! YUM!
Lyric and Daisy need to have a play date soon! :)
what a fun day... wish we could have been there with cliff! thanks for the email - we love and miss you guys!!! (ps - i posted pics of the shower and her crib)
Post a Comment